Sunday, April 17, 2011

Challenging challenging challenge...

This past week saw a disintegration in my commitment to this challenge, bite by bite.  Particularly in the sense of sugar intake.  As I talk about it, I cringe at my sugar intake.  It's interesting, actually, how I made decisions to replace all the processed, meat, dairy foods with sugar.  So I had a few snacks.  Ok, I had snack attacks like crazy.  So I'm coming clean so I can continue on and be back on track for the next week and a half, voluntarily, so I can make it to another week and half of involuntary veganism and sugarlessness during my 10 day retreat, from April 28-May 7th, and finish off with a bang. 

Although I struggle with sugar, I've been doing ok with the processed and meat product portion of this thing.  I think at the end of this, I'll be able to go vegetarian (mostly).  I can't see myself taking out sugar completely, but I'm hoping to do a more manageable limitation on them when this is all said and done.